Tuesday 25 September 2012

Dear R4R,
so i have been seeing your link on Linda's Blog and figured i should send my relationship issues here. pls can u help me? i know this is anew Blog but i would like to post my issues here in order to get positive responses and help.

 I got married 3years ago and i live in abuja while my husband lives in a state in the North , well on this fateful day i travelled to the northern state where my husband lives and while i was cleaning the house i saw a female Pant in the house, so i decided to ask my husband who said that i should mind my own business and said i was not suppose to search his house, this caused a big fight and he almost sent me out of the house back to abuja where i live with the kids( he is a civil servant serving in the state) i have discussed with alot of my in laws and my pple, and they all say i should stay and endure with him. needless to say he is from Edo state and i am a yoruba woman from ijebu.

pls R4R, post my comments , nd i hope i get good comments because i am really confused i need help on what to do.
thanx.

7 comments:

  1. My dear friend, marriage ve 2 do wit patience N endurance. Seeing somtin suspicious once shouldn't bring about d end of d marriage. And by d help of God gud tins will start happening in ur marriage vry soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon Thanks for that controlling Advice...
    keep it R4R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well al u have to do is pray απϑ be patient, απϑ u guys shud seriously start considering moving in to live together to help foster ur bond

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear,forgive ur hubby and pray.
    www.somewhereinmoscow.blogspot.coom

    ReplyDelete
  5. go down on ur kneels in prayers to God.Krist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. go down on ur kneels in prayers to God.Krist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is he ur husband or boyfriend? Becos its only ur bf that can assume u do not av the right to search the house*ur HUSBAND's house*,your so-called husband doesnt respect you one bit..if he does,then wat u deserve is an explanation nt a threat #justsayin#

    ReplyDelete